This guide will walk you through the process of configuring your WaveID pcProx Plus card reader to work with WeeverApps Sight On Site feature.
- Firstly, you’ll need to download, unzip and install the pcProx Config Utility on a Microsoft Windows computer. You can download from this link: https://www.rfideas.com/files/downloads/software/pcProxConfig.zip
- Once installed, you can open the pcProx Config Utility and connect the WaveID pcProx Plus card reader to your computer via USB.
After opening the pcProx Config Utility, locate the “Format” tab. Clicking on it, should bring up a sub-menu with a “Data format” sub-tab as seen in the following image:
- Ensure all options in the “Wiegand to keystroke data format” and Advanced settings match the above image.
- Now navigate to the “Format” tab and “Delimiters” sub-tab as seen in the following image:
- Ensure the “Pre-data delimiters (ABC)” is set to “<Shift+GREATERTHAN>”. You can do this by clicking on the keyboard image and clicking on the shift and the “>” key of the virtual keyboard that will open.
- Next, make sure “Post-data delimiters (XYZ) is set to “<Shift+LESSTHAN>”. You can do this by clicking on the keyboard image and clicking on the shift and the “<” key of the virtual keyboard that will open.
Lastly, in this window, make sure the “Termination Keystroke (T)” is blank. To change or confirm this click the keyboard image and press “<NONE>” on the virtual keyboard that will open.
- After confirming that all settings match the above images, click the “Write Settings” button at the top of the screen. This will save the changes you have made.
- Now click in the green text box at the bottom and tap a card. You should see something similar to “>022CC433<” entered into the field.
- Unplug the WaveID pcProx Plus card reader, plug it back into the device on which you wish to use it and start using WeeverApps Sight On Site.